Thread: Chromebook Pro???

Thanks

Default Chromebook Pro???

Thanks

Seamless app store integration. The more I read about chromebooks and use mine the more I think I should get an old galaxy tab 12.2 with a Logitech keyboard and wait a year for chrome/Android convergence. I don't need a terminal for work. I like running local apps, and it's getting a little annoying that chrome pushes so much through the browser Ado
    That the tweaks I am making to my chrome book are showing up on my work pc which I don't necessarily want. Hopefully the pro will be a very portable converged, device offering just enough notebook goodness with a lot of what I've come to love in android with a solid tablet experience. They missed the business market with the tab pro 12.2. Then they missed again with the tab pro s where they nailed the hardware, but went to windows. Now it feels like they're coming back at the business market with chromebook pro. Assuming there will at least be a peek at Vegas, and hoping the convergence comes together. Not sure if tablet plus kb is quite "lap top" enough physically. I'm splitting hairs for this next purchase and may be asking too much. We'll see.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcva For This Useful Post:

rajaseo (07-24-2017)

Thanks

Surely in the future your thing will be said

Thanks

Well, compared to this, MacBooks seem like archaic tech. IPads aren't quite as good as laptop replacements as this is, and HomePod is basically a Sonos system with Siri (and just a tease at this point anyway). JM is right to cover this instead, as it is actually INTERESTING tech.