Thread: Ban reason - again?

Thanks

Angry Ban reason - again?

Hi,

this is ridiculous.

I have posted a question in Google Chrome TroubleShooting (Forum -> Google Chrome Discussion -> Google Chrome TroubleShooting). The question was regarding a real life issue with Chrome Bookmarks search. Examples including, etc. User name was MerlinBG.

I got banned, no reason specified.

I registered again MerlinBG1 and posted here, asking why, also including the original question.

A moderator replied, saying that this must have been a mistake, and I could just re-post the question.

I did so with user MerlinBG1.

I got banned again, no reason specified.

So I registered MerlinBG2, and this time - PLEASE could you look into it?
    Of course i also could stop giving feedback, if this is preferred?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MerlinBG2 For This Useful Post:

User Name: (04-18-2013)

Thanks

Hey there, I've unbanned both the other accounts.

Unfortunately we're getting on average 1200 spam posts per week that I'm trying to mass clean out and I gotcha by mistake a second time last week. I knew it as soon as I did it, too. I wasn't sure who I got but I saw the legit post just as I'd hit submit on a whole page of spam threads to delete/ban.

I thought I'd hear about it, what I didn't think was that I'd had hit the same person!

I am terribly sorry. If we can get some better spam controls in place it would cut back on this. Please keep providing the feedback. Again, I've unbanned both the other accounts so you can use the original again if you like. My mistake, again. I will do my best to not hit submit without being sure every thread is indeed spam on my mass cleanups.

Thanks

Thank you, thread re-submitted with a bit different wording this time, since I have lost the former one meanwhile.

Thanks

Have put a huge amount of effort into the spam prevention, and it has worked wonders.