Thread: Unicode Problem with Chrome

Thanks

Question Unicode Problem with Chrome

Hi. I literally just signed up here a moment ago as I'm getting kind of anxious to fix this problem as it's been going on since late-2015. Previously posted this question in 4 other forums elsewhere and no one has responded to it. So I'm going to try it here.

When I type in Cherokee anywhere on Google chrome, whether it's on Google's search engine, facebook, youtube, anywhere. I just get squares. However, if I type inside the URL box it actually shows up and will continue to show up after I press enter while inside the webpage itself it'll show squares.

I've reinstalled chrome, I've cleaned my registry, I've downloaded this thing called Google Canary, Cleaned my cookies (Idk if that helps though?) Even reset my browser settings.

I'll try to include some pictures if I can, really hoping someone here might have a solution.
    Other browsers that does let me type in Cherokee is Internet Explorer & Firefox. I'd just rather feel more comfortable using Chrome for my needs than either of those two.

Thanks in advance to whomever reads this.

Unicode Problem1.jpg
    Unicode Problem2.jpg

Thanks

Update:
    My problem has been solved. I had to download and install Code2000 and install all three .tff files